Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Funny girl & Halloween pics

Hannah is getting more and more funny every day.  Today I was laying on the couch with my head propped up on the arm and Hannah was sitting on my chest.  Hannah was playing one of her favorite games which consists of pulling my glasses off my face.  She smiles so much when she can get them off and into her hands.  It's probably not the best game for my glasses as she is obviously too young to learn to be gentle but she is too cute to stop so we play.  When I tried to take my glasses back to clean off the little baby finger prints and slobber, she got really upset and let out a yell.  I laughed of course because her lips curled down into a oh-so cute frown.  I put my glasses back on my face and the game began again.  She got them off a second time and yelled again when I took them back. Hmmmm.....is that a tiny temper that is developing?  She is growing so big and I can hardly believe we are creeping up on 6 months.  She hasn't yet learned to roll from her back to her front but she gets on her side quite often.  I'm sure it won't be long before she gets all the way over.  She loves her jumper but like any activity she is doing, she doesn't like to be alone.  If I sit on the floor in front of the jumper, she will play for awhile before she gets sick of it.  It helps with being able to put her down but not so much with being able to get some housework done.  She does really well on car rides and loves to play with her car seat toys.  She is an early riser which usually means that we are up around 5:30-6:00 in the morning.  She goes to bed between 6:00-7:00pm with 1 night feeding though so I can't complain about her getting up early.  I love being home with her and watching her grow.  She is such a sweetheart.  I also love my hard working husband for putting in all the time at work and of course school to make our lives even better.  He is a great dad and I can't wait until Hannah is a little older so she can really experience her child-at-heart daddy.  We are truly blessed.

She is a huge fan of her fingers

That's a funny face!
       Love you we do!

Halloween 2013

Kyle is Rick from The Walking Dead, I am a marine and Hannah is a baby witch.

Hannah and her cousin Carter at the Halloween party.

Kyle did a great job decorating for our ward's Trunk-or-Treat.




                

No comments:

Post a Comment